Master Forecast Graphs View
Use the Graphs view to display Master Forecast data in a line chart and a table containing forecast values. See the toolbar image here and the button descriptions below.
The following sections cover:
- Displaying the Graphs view.
- Setting the data display properties and date range.
- Reading the data.
- Cleanup, Calculation, and Options.
Displaying the Graphs View
To display the Graphs view:
- From the Home menu on the toolbar, select Forecast.
- From the Forecast menu on the toolbar, select Master Forecast.
- From the Master Forecast menu on the toolbar, select Graphs.
- In the Objects tree, select an activity, Site, Business Unit, or Enterprise.
The view displays a graph above a table, each containing the same statistics, and controls that set the data display properties for the graph and table.
Setting the Data Display Properties and Date Range
Use these controls to customize the data display in the graph and table:
- Period drop-down list—Change the time range for the graph and the grid by selecting Year, Month, Planning Period, Week, or Day.
- Granularity drop-down list—Specify the increments (granularity) in the data display by selecting from this menu. What choices are available depends upon your selection in the Period drop-down list:
- If you select Year: Monthly, Weekly, or Daily.
- If you select Month: Weekly or Daily.
- If you select Planing Period: Weekly or Daily.
- If you select Week: 15 (minutes), 30 (minutes), 60 (minutes), or Daily.
- If you select Day: 15 (minutes), 30 (minutes), or 60 (minutes).
- Show Statistics drop-down list—Specifies what data is displayed in the graph and table. Select from these choices: Interaction Volume, AHT, Interaction Volume and AHT, Calculated Staffing, Required Staffing, Calculated and Required Staffing, Calculated and multi-skill calculated staffing. Columns in the table are displayed accordingly to the selected statistic.
- Use standard date-selection controls (in the upper right portion of the window) to jump to a different week within the Master Forecast's date range.
Reading the Data
The graph shows the statistics, dates, period, and granularity that you selected above. The vertical axis indicates the units shown. If you display multiple statistics, the right and left vertical axes display different units for the two statistics.
The Legend, at the bottom, identifies the colors that the graph uses to represent particular statistics, events, or historical data. The Legend changes depending on the statistics you selected above. Special events appear as markers on the graph.
Cleanup, Calculation, and Options
You can use the following buttons on the toolbar (these commands also appear in the Actions menu):
|Cleanup||Opens the Cleanup Master Forecast window, where you can remove information from the Master Forecast for selected dates and activities.|
|Use Multi-site activities|| Controls whether WFM Web's calculation of aggregated information includes multi-site activities. You can select this button only if you first select a multi-site activity, Business Unit, or Enterprise in the Objects tree.
If you set this button to On, WFM retains your last selection—in the current view and for all other views that contain multi-site activities—preventing you from having to click it every time you want to display data for the selected multi-site activity.
|Options||Opens the Options dialog box, where you can further customize the graph.|