Assigning Time-Off Rules
ImportantThis content may not be the latest Genesys Engage cloud content. To find the latest content, go to Workforce Management in Genesys Engage cloud.
Use the Time-Off Rules Assignment pane to assign agents and time-off types to a time-off rule.
Associating Agents and Time-Off Types to Rules
To associate agents and time-off types to time-off rules:
- In the Time-Off Rules Assignments pane, click Associate Agents and Time-Off Types with this rule .
- Enter a Start Date and End Date for this rule assignment.
- Click Add Agent(s) to a Time-Off Rule .
A pane containing a list of available agents opens.
- Select one or more agents to associate with this rule and then, click Apply .
The selected available agents are moved to a list of assigned agents.
- In the Time-Off Types section, click Add Time-Off Types to a Time-Off Rule .
Another pane opens, enabling you to select from a list of time-off types.
- Select one or more time-off types and click Apply .
The selected time-off types are moved to a list of assigned time-off types.
- In the Associate following agents and time-off types with rule pane, click Apply again.
Disassociating Agents and Time-Off Types
To disassociate agents and time-off types to time-off rules:
- In the assigned agents and time-off types lists, select the items you want to disassociate from this rule.
- Click Remove Agents and Time-Off Types association from this rule .
- When the confirmation dialog appears, click Yes to proceed or No to cancel the action.
This page was last edited on June 22, 2020, at 02:00.