Options Dialog Box (Weekly View)
ImportantThis content may not be the latest Genesys Engage cloud content. To find the latest content, go to Workforce Management in Genesys Engage cloud.
Use the Options dialog box to configure the data that is shown on the Weekly view or Master Weekly view.
To open the Options dialog box:
- Click the Options button on the Actions toolbar.
— OR —
- Select Options from the Actions menu.
To configure options on the Options tab:
- Select the Show agents with granted and scheduled rotating pattern or any other calendar preference check box.
When the check box is selected, the grid shows the schedule days that contain such an item. A red check box and Agent icon appears in the leftmost column (labeled "!") for every agent who meets these conditions.
TipYou can use this tool to learn whether an agent was given a schedule based on a schedule preference, which might influence your decision to modify this agent's schedule. This icon is displayed only if the agent was given a rotating pattern or preference (such as for time off) as a result of building a schedule. If an agent’s schedule is manually edited to give him or her one of his or her preferences, or a schedule from a rotating pattern, then the icon will not be displayed.
To configure options on the Columns tab:
- Select Agent Rank to add a column to the Weekly View grid that displays an agent's Rank value.
- Select Site Name to display the Site column.
This page was last edited on October 2, 2020, at 12:35.