You reached this wizard by clicking Associate/Separate Teams in the toolbar.
Follow these steps to associate or separate teams:
- Select one of these two radio buttons:
- Associate Teams—The teams that you select from the Configured Team and Profile Team drop-down menus will be associated with each other. Profile agents from the profile team will be placed on the configured team.
- Separate Into Teams—Any profiles that are in the team that you select from the Configured Team drop-down menu will be separated to a profile team. The Profile Team drop-down menu will be disabled.
- Select a site from the Sites drop-down menu.
- All sites that are present in the currently selected scenario are listed. Selecting a site refreshes the team lists in this dialog box.
- Select a team from the Configured Team drop-down menu.
- All configured teams in the currently selected site are listed, with no default choice. Configured means teams created in the Organization > Sites module of WFM Web, with real agents assigned.
- Select a team from the Profile Team drop-down menu.
- All profile teams that are in the currently selected site are listed, with no default choice. Disabled if the radio button Separate into Teams is selected.
- Click OK to perform Association (or Separation).
Click Cancel to abandon it.
This page was last modified on August 10, 2017, at 06:47.