IMW: Select Exception Screen
To fill in the Select Exception screen Insert Multiple Wizard (IMW):
- Select a exception from the Select Exception list.
Click a single row to select its exception. (If more exception are hidden above or below the displayed list items, a vertical scroll bar appears to the right to help you reveal them.)
The list shows all of the exception that have been configured for the selected site Policies module of WFM Web. The list's columns show each exception's full name, short name, whether it is paid, whether it counts as time off, whether the exception is convertible to a day off, whether it is a full-day exception, and all sites to which it is assigned.TipThe check boxes simply indicate the exception's configured properties. You cannot select or clear them here.
- If the Start time and End time text boxes are enabled, fill them in for this exception.
Either type in the times that you want, or use the up or down arrows to modify the displayed times.
- Select Next Day next to the Start Time and End Time text boxes if the exception starts on the day after the agents' shifts begin.
Or select Next Day next to the End Time text box if the exception begins on the same day as the agents' shifts begin, but ends on the day after.
- If you selected a full-day, paid exception, you can select the Specify Paid Hours check box to enter a duration other than the default number of hours in a work day.
- If you select the Specify Paid Hours check box, the Paid Hours text box becomes editable.
This returns you to the Intra-Day view.
- If you want to review or change your entries in the Select State Type screen, click Previous.
- If you want to close the wizard without inserting the exception, click Cancel.
Warning: Newly inserted state Exception name (date & time) is replacing an existing state exception name (date & time) that it overlaps.
All requests appear in the Review Messages dialog box, where you can approve or reject each instance.
Previously, the new exception was rejected by default. This behavior applies only to part-day exceptions that overlap part-day exceptions; other instances (such as full-day exceptions) are still rejected.