Insert Work Set Wizard
Use the Insert Work Set Wizard to insert a work set into an agent's schedule.
- In the Intra-Day or Agent-Extended grid, right-click an agent's row.
- From the shortcut menu that appears, select Insert Work Set.
The Insert Work Set Wizard's screen Specify Work Set Parameters opens.
- Adjust the Start time and End time, as necessary.
Select Next Day (next to the Start Time text box and next to the End Time text box) if the work set starts and ends on the day after the agent's shifts begin.
— OR —
Select Next Day (next to the End Time text box only) if the work set begins on the same day as the agent's shifts begin, but ends on the day after.
- Select one of the following two radio buttons:
- Select new activities for work set (default) enables the wizard to display the Select activities for work set screen.
- Use existing shift activities disables that screen.
The Select activities for work set screen opens, if you enabled it previously.
- one or more work activities
- an activity set
- one or more activities that are associated with an activity set; If you are inserting a work set for an agent who can work on multiple activities, you can select multiple activities.
ImportantThe work set hours that you selected on the previous screen must be consistent with the activity set's configured time constraints. (Click Back if you need to change the work set's start or end time.)
The Select marked time for overtime screen opens, if you enabled it previously.
The list displays only items that have Used To Mark Overtime enabled and thus may be empty.
This page was last modified on August 10, 2017, at 06:46.