Schedule Build Wizard
Use the Schedule Build Wizard to build a schedule for a selected site, based on a selected forecast scenario. The build process includes all activities and agents defined for this site in the scenario.
Using the Schedule Build Wizard
To use the wizard:
- Select an existing schedule scenario or use the New Schedule Scenario Wizard to create a new scenario.
- Open one of the following Schedule Scenario views:
- Click the Build Schedule button () in the Actions toolbar, or select Build Schedule from the Actions menu.
The Select Sites screen opens.
- Select the site(s) and build options that you want, and then click Next.
The Schedule Build Parameters screen opens.
- Select the specific parameters to apply for Team Synchronicity, Shared Transport Constraints, Preference Fulfillment Options, Optimizing Profiles, and Assigning Profiles to Teams.
- Click Finish.
The Building Schedule... dialog appears, showing the progress of schedule building.
This page was last modified on August 10, 2017, at 06:46.