Schedule Build Wizard
ImportantThis content may not be the latest Genesys Engage cloud content. To find the latest content, go to Workforce Management in Genesys Engage cloud.
Use the Schedule Build Wizard to build a schedule for a selected site, based on a selected forecast scenario. The build process includes all activities and agents defined for this site in the scenario.
Using the Schedule Build Wizard
To use the wizard:
- Select an existing schedule scenario or use the New Schedule Scenario Wizard to create a new scenario.
- Open one of the following Schedule Scenario views:
- Click the Build Schedule button () in the Actions toolbar, or select Build Schedule from the Actions menu.
The Select Sites screen opens.
- Select the site(s) and build options that you want, and then click Next.
The Schedule Build Parameters screen opens.
- Select the specific parameters to apply for Team Synchronicity, Shared Transport Constraints, Preference Fulfillment Options, Optimizing Profiles, and Assigning Profiles to Teams.
- Click Finish.
The Building Schedule... dialog appears, showing the progress of schedule building.
This page was last edited on October 2, 2020, at 12:35.