|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Bidding Candidates Selection
Use the Bidding Candidates Selection dialog to specify which agents are eligible to bid on a chosen bidding scenario.
- Create and configure a Scenario for bidding.
- Open the Scenario and select the Profiles/Bidding view.
2. Assigning the Agents
- To open the wizard, click Bidding Candidates Selection in the toolbar.
- In the Bidding Candidates Selection dialog, open the Site(s) and then the Team(s).
- Select only the team members who will be eligible to bid on your configured Scenario.
- Clear the check box to the left of each member who will not be eligible to bid.
- Click OK.
This page was last edited on August 10, 2017, at 13:47.