Auto-Assign Schedules Wizard
ImportantThis content may not be the latest Genesys Engage cloud content. To find the latest content, go to Workforce Management in Genesys Engage cloud.
You reached this wizard by clicking Auto-Assign Schedules in the toolbar.
Follow these steps to auto-assign schedules:
- Select a site.
- Select a ranking system by clicking one of these three radio buttons:
- Seniority favors agents by their hire dates.
- Rank favors agents by their rank, as defined by a supervisor in the WFM Configuration Utility's Agent Configuration window.
- Seniority + Rank favors agents by Seniority first, and if that results in a tie, then uses Rank as the criterion.
- Select a target (which agents will be assigned schedules).
- All Agents—Auto-assigns from the pool of all agents. Here are two uses for this option:
- You previously prepared profile schedules, not intended for bidding but for 400 new agents that you have now hired, and need to assign.
- Bidding is resolved but you still need to assign a few profile schedules to real agents.
- Bidding Agents Only (default)—Auto-assigns only those agents that were designated as eligible to bid, in the Bidding Candidates Selection dialog.
- Click OK to begin the auto-assignment process or Cancel to abandon it.
This page was last edited on June 22, 2020, at 02:32.