DMW: Select Exceptions Screen
To fill in the Select Exceptions screen in the Delete Multiple Wizard (DMW):
- Select one or more exceptions from the Select Exceptions list. (If more exceptions are hidden above or below the displayed list items, a vertical scroll bar appears to the right to help you reveal them.)
- To select individual items, hold down the Ctrl key while you select. To de-select, continue holding Ctrl and click the item(s) you wish to de-select.
- For a range of exceptions, select the first exception, hold down the Shift key, select the last exception in the range. To revise the range, continue holding Shift and click the last exception to be included in the range.
The list shows all of the exceptions that have been configured for the selected site in the Policies module of WFM Web. The list's columns show each exception's full name, its short name, whether it is paid, whether it is convertible to a day off, whether it is a full-day exception, and all sites to which the exception is assigned.TipThe check boxes simply indicate the exception's configured properties. You cannot select or clear them here.
Otherwise, click Finish to delete the selected exceptions and close the wizard. This returns you to the Agent-Extended, Intra-Day, or Weekly view.
- If you want to review or change your entries in a previous screen, click Previous.
- Or, if you want to close the wizard without saving your selection, click Cancel.
This page was last edited on August 10, 2017, at 13:46.