- Default Value: ""
- Valid Values: Any valid DN
- Changes take effect: When the application is started or restarted.
- Description: Specifies the number to call to access your voicemail system.
- Default Value: personal,public
- Valid Values: A comma separated list of valid voicemail box types: personal and public
- Changes take effect: At the next change of the counter that tracks the number of voicemail messages.
- Description: Specifies the types of voicemail boxes that will be included in the count of unread voicemail messages in the Main Window. The value personal refers to the voicemail box that is identified as the personal voicemail box of the agent. The value public refers to group voicemail boxes to which the agent has access.
This page was last modified on October 26, 2018, at 07:33.