Team Lead options
- Default value: Ready, NotReady, LogOff
- Valid values: A comma-separated list of states: Ready, NotReady, LogOff
- Changes take effect: At the next agent search.
- Description: Specifies the list of agent statuses to which a Team Lead can set an agent selected from Team Communicator. The order of the statuses defines the order they are displayed in Team Communicator. This option is applicable only when the 'Team Lead - Can Change Agent State' privilege is granted to the Team Lead.
- Default Value: call
- Valid Values: agent, call
- Changes take effect: Immediately.
- Description: Specifies the scope of monitoring that is to be used for voice interactions in environments that use SIP Server. If the value call is specified, the supervisor remains on the call until it is finished. This mode enables barge-in. If the value agent is specified, the system disconnects the supervisor automatically from the call when the monitored agent leaves the call. In this mode, the barge-in operation is not possible.
This page was last modified on October 26, 2018, at 06:33.