Default Value: true
Valid Values: boolean
Changes Take Effect: At next change of counter value.
Specifies that system messages are marked as "read" immediately after the interactive notification is displayed to prevent the Main Menu button from including them in the notification bullet counter.
Default Value: personal,public
Valid Values: A comma separated list of valid voicemail box types: personal and public
Changes Take Effect: At the next change of the counter that tracks the number of voicemail messages.
Specifies the types of voicemail boxes that will be included in the count of unread voicemail messages in the Main Window. The value personal refers to the voicemail box that is identified as the personal voicemail box of the agent. The value public refers to group voicemail boxes to which the agent has access.
Valid Values: Any valid DN
Changes Take Effect: When the application is started or restarted.
Specifies the number to call to access your voicemail system.
Workspace enables SIP agents to access their voicemail boxes through the agent interface by using their hard-phone or soft-phone to dial their voicemail box. When this feature is enabled, a Message Waiting Indicator, a red circle that displays the total number of unread messages, including system messages, in all voicemail boxes that are configured to be connected to Workspace.
Refer to the following Genesys documentation for information about setting up voicemail boxes in your Genesys system:
- Genesys SIP Voicemail (Voicemail deployment, administration, and use)
- Feature Server Deployment Guide (mailbox configuration)
Workspace employs the following privilege for voicemail support:
- Voice Mail - Can Use
You use the following option in the interaction-workspace section to configure the number to dial to access the voicemail system:
- voicemail.access-number: Specifies the number to call to access your voicemail system.
- voicemail.notification-types: Specifies the types of voicemail boxes, personal and/or group (public) to be included in the count of unread voicemail messages in the Main Window.
- broadcast.system-messages-auto-mark-read: Specifies whether system messages are automatically marked as read so that they are not included in the total messages displayed in the Message Waiting Indicator.
Use the Enabling an agent to use Team Communicator to call/transfer to an agent group, skill, or Voicemail procedure to enable agents to call or transfer a call to the voicemail box of another agent or agent group.
The following pages provide more information about managing voicemail boxes: