Main Window options
[Modified: 18.104.22.168, 8.5.136.07]
TipFor the most up to date Workspace Desktop Edition configuration options, see the Genesys Configuration Option Database.
- Default Value: 0
- Valid Values: Any positive integer.
- Changes take effect: At the next interaction.
- Description: When the Main Window - Can Auto-hide the Main Window privilege is granted, this option specifies the duration, in milliseconds, for which the Main Window remains hidden before being displayed when the mouse is at the top of the screen. The value 0 means specifies the minimum value.
- Default Value: false
- Valid Values: true, false
- Changes take effect: When the application is started or restarted.
- Description: In environments where an agent is granted the privilege to auto-hide the main window, the value of this option can be set to true when it is necessary to bypass the default control that disables the Workspace auto-hide function when a third party auto-hide window is reported as already present by the Windows Operating System. This is useful in a Citrix XenApp environment where Workspace is running as a Seamless Window.
- Default Value: $Window.Title$
- Valid Values: One or more of the following field codes and/or any text string: $Window.Title$, $Application.Title$, $Agent.UserName$, $Agent.LastName$, $Agent.FirstName$, $Agent.EmployeeId$
- Changes take effect: Immediately.
- Description: Specifies the title of the Main Window that appears in the Windows Task Bar by specifying any string and/or combination of valid field codes up to the maximum width of the browser window title bar or tab. If all field codes are empty, the following field codes are used: $Window.Title$.
This page was last edited on October 7, 2019, at 15:51.