Main Window options
- Default Value: false
- Valid Values: true, false
- Changes take effect: When the application is started or restarted.
- Description: In environments where an agent is granted the privilege to auto-hide the main window, the value of this option can be set to true when it is necessary to bypass the default control that disables the Workspace auto-hide function when a third party auto-hide window is reported as already present by the Windows Operating System. This is useful in a Citrix XenApp environment where Workspace is running as a Seamless Window.
- Default Value: $Window.Title$
- Valid Values: One or more of the following field codes and/or any text string: $Window.Title$, $Application.Title$, $Agent.UserName$, $Agent.LastName$, $Agent.FirstName$, $Agent.EmployeeId$
- Changes take effect: Immediately.
- Description: Specifies the title of the Main Window that appears in the Windows Task Bar by specifying any string and/or combination of valid field codes up to the maximum width of the browser window title bar or tab. If all field codes are empty, the following field codes are used: $Window.Title$.
This page was last modified on October 26, 2018, at 07:33.