[Modified: 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11]
TipFor the most up to date Workspace Desktop Edition configuration options, see the Genesys Configuration Option Database.
- Default Value: point
- Valid Values: A valid font size unit. The following units are supported: pixel, point
- Changes take effect: When the application is started or restarted.
- Description: Specifies whether points or pixels are used for the units of font size in the Rich Editor view for email and other rich text based interactions.
ImportantFont size is always stored in pixels in the configuration layer. This option defines how font size is displayed.
- Default Value: #
- Valid Values: Any valid string.
- Changes take effect: Immediately.
- Description: Specifies the prefix to be entered before a No results keyword. Standard response keywords can be used to automatically add standard responses to an editor view.
- Default Value: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0)
- Valid Values: A string representing a valid User-Agent HTTP header according to RFC 1945.
- Changes take effect: At the next interaction.
- Description: Specifies the User-Agent HTTP header value set in the HTTP requests used by the rich text editor to download external images.
This page was last modified on October 7, 2019, at 08:43.