Once Workbench has been successfully deployed, you can use the Workbench Client to configure, control and use the Workbench features. To access the Workbench Client, open a web browser and navigate to:
Replace the <workbench-host> variable in the URL with the host name or IP address of the host where Workbench Server was installed.
- To enable HTTPS secure browser communication with Workbench, use the configuration steps under Configuring HTTPS for the Workbench Client.
- The links above show the default ports. If you configured different ports, adjust these links accordingly.
When you enter one of the links above in a web browser, the Workbench login screen is displayed.
Workbench Login Screen
Use your Configuration Server login credentials to login to Workbench.
Once logged in, you will see the Main Menu.
Workbench Main Menu
Click an icon in the graphical main menu or an accompanying text selection at the left to access one of theWorkbench main functions:
- Dashboard – Use the troubleshooting dashboard to see at-a-glance health metrics and heat maps of your environment, and the Event Correlation display to analyze issues using data from multiple sources.
- Log Analysis – View and analyze log files to help identify the source of problems in the environment.
- Alarm Monitoring – View and acknowledge alarms detected by Workbench in your environment.
- Channel Monitoring – Create and schedule test calls, and view errors and alerts
From the Main Menu, you can also Log out of Workbench and select the i icon at the top right to see the Workbench version.