Remote Alarm Monitoring
Remote Alarm Monitoring with Workbench is an annual service available to Business Care Plus and Premium Care accounts. This service can also be purchased as a Flex Care option.
The following pages will guide you on the following:
- How to get started
- How to activate Remote Alarm Monitoring with Workbench
- Using the Genesys Care Mobile App (for alarm notifications and to view alarm details)
- Log File Management Tool and Log File Retrieval Service for proactive log file retrieval
- What alarm types are supported
- What is the process when an alarm is received
- Advising Customer Care about Maintenance Windows
Once you activate Remote Alarm Monitoring, you will receive two additional Workbench benefits:
- Access to the Alarm Monitoring Console. Only subscribers have access to view this level of alarm data.
- Capability to acknowledge alarms in Workbench Alarm Console and have that acknowledgement synched with Solution Control Server (SCS) and vice versa.
Please see the Remote Alarm Monitoring with Workbench architecture section for more information.