New in this 9.3.000.00 Release
Workbench 9.3.000.00 provides:
- A Notification Webhook feature that provides a simple and efficient method to send information to a customer developed, or external, HTTP[S] endpoint
- An upgrade of the Elastic back-end stack from 7.1 to 7.17
Previous Workbench Releases
- Workbench log4j vulnerability mitigations/fixes - using log4j 2.17.1
- Workbench log4j vulnerability mitigations/fixes - using log4j 2.17.0
- Workbench introduces an Anomaly Detection (AD) “Insights” feature that autonomously and predictively raises Machine Learning Anomalies, via the dedicated "Insights" Console, based on the dynamic Anomaly Detection model of the ingested metric data received from Hosts/Processes of the Genesys Application servers (i.e. sip, urs, gvp etc).
- ZooKeeper Authentication - protect the Workbench back-end configuration data stored in ZooKeeper via a username and password.
- Elasticsearch Authentication - protect the Workbench back-end ingested data (Alarms, Changes, CM, Auditing etc) stored in Elasticsearch via a username and password.
- Workbench 9.1.000.00 adds a Metric data ingestion feature that enables observability of host and process CPU, Memory, Disk and Network metric data, providing rich insights and analysis capability into host and process metric utilization, performance and trends.
- Workbench 9.1.000.00 also provides a stepping-stone to Workbench 9.2 (Q3 2021) where Anomaly Detection Workbench “Insights” will be autonomously and predictively raised based on abnormal outlier analysis of the ingested metric data modelled baseline.
||The reinvention of Workbench 8.5, with the core Alarm, Changes and Channel Monitoring features migrated.
||Workbench 8.5 has been replaced with Workbench 9.x - please upgrade to the latest release