AD Configuration Dependencies
AD has dependencies with the following Workbench components.
AD Insights Application Objects
- If/when changing the AD Application Sensitivity Level setting, ensure ALL respective synchronized Workbench AD Applications are the same
- i.e. do not set Workbench AD in APAC to Medium and EMEA to High - ensure both AD Applications have the same Sensitivity Level and are restarted post change
Workbench Logstash - Configuration Dependencies
- The Anomaly Detection (AD) components/feature receives Metric data via the Workbench Logstash component, therefore AD is dependent on the Workbench Logstash pipeline configuration.
- If/when there is a change to the AD Logstash connection / Logstash Port, from the AD Insights application object, the Workbench Logstash component and AD server component will be automatically restarted
Workbench IO - Configuration Dependencies
- AD communicates with Workbench IO over HTTP to store "Insights" and create AD related Alarms; therefore AD uses the Workbench IO Host and Port for communication
This page was last edited on November 3, 2021, at 12:01.