AD Best Practices
The following Best Practises are recommended by Genesys:
- The Workbench core components should be installed prior to installing the Workbench AD components
- Please review the AD Planning and Deployment sections of this document before starting Anomaly Detection installation
- The AD network ports can be edited via the Workbench Configuration Console - and selecting/editing the respective Workbench application object
- AD nodes/hosts requires machines with a minimum of 8 CPU cores
- Install AD on dedicated nodes/hosts that are separate to the Workbench nodes/hosts.
- Post a Workbench Data-Center sync, only Active insights will be synced
- Review the AD configuration dependencies; Logstash and Workbench IO
This page was last edited on November 3, 2021, at 12:01.