Workbench Deployment Architecture
Workbench integrates with several components in your Genesys PureEngage environment, as shown in the figure below:
- PureEngage Configuration Server to provide Workbench authentication and to also monitor/ingest Application, Host and Solution Configuration Changes
- Workbench 9.0 integrates/connects to only a single Configuration Server, not multiple; data is ingested from multiple Data-Centers/Sites via the PureEngage distributed architecture; i.e. Configuration Server Primary and Configuration Server Proxy
- PureEngage Solution Control Server to monitor and ingest alarms
- Workbench 9.0 integrates/connects to only a single Solution Control Server, not multiple; data is ingested from multiple Data-Centers/Sites via the PureEngage distributed architecture; i.e. Distributed Solution Control Servers
- PureEngage Message Server for Configuration Change metadata; the 'ChangedBy' column in the Changes Console
ImportantNote that the Workbench 9.0 architecture will likely change in future Workbench 9.x releases when future roadmap features are targeted such as Host and Application Metric/Log ingestion; Workbench roadmap features are subject to change, timescales TBD.
This page was last edited on February 4, 2020, at 11:14.