Workflow Does Not Compile
- ORS can only run SCXML applications generated/specified in an interaction process diagram (IPD).
- Typically, for voice applications, you create one or more IPD diagrams, plus one workflow diagram per strategy.
- IPD Workflow blocks, Resource property, refer to the workflow diagram(s).
- The EnhancedRoutingScript objects in the Configuration Database associated with the Routing Point must point to the IPD SCXML and not to the workflow SCXML.
- At runtime, the IPD SCXML will include the workflow SCXML.
- If an EnhancedRoutingScript object is associated with the workflow SCXML instead of the IPD, ORS places an error message in the log.
This page was last modified on 9 March 2015, at 09:48.