- Use the Search This Manual (or Product) box at the top right. You can search by product, book type, version, and book type.
- Create a searchable PDF. Scroll down to PDF version at the bottom left of a page.
- Use the TOC on the left of each page to locate information.
- Depending on your location in the user interface, Composer's context sensitive help triggers wiki pages.
- Press F1 to get help on a page. A Help view opens on the right.
Block Palette Reference
For information on Composer blocks and block properties, you can go directly to the following:
- Voice Block Palette Reference (when building applications for Genesys Voice Platform (GVP))
- Interaction Process Diagram Block Palette Reference (used for multimedia/routing applications to define how interactions move through various processing objects)
- Routing Block Palette Reference (when building routing applications for the Orchestration Platform)
- Common Blocks Block Palette Reference (blocks used for both voice and routing applications)
This page was last modified on July 31, 2017, at 08:02.