Action End Block
The Action End block allows the application to indicate the end of a Voice Application Report (VAR) transaction. You can specify the reason, results and notes corresponding to the action. Composer generates Subcallflow start and End events whenever a <SubDialog> (Subcallflow) got executed in the call. Composer-generated VXML code automatically generates the events. With this feature all the events (Main and Sub callflow events) generated for a call can be found with in a single umbrella in the Reporting server.
You are responsible for making sure to provide a valid Action Id name, for an action that was previously started in the application using the Action Start block.
The Action End block has no page exceptions.
The Action End block has the following properties:
Find this property's details under Common Properties.
Block Notes Property
Can be used for both callflow and workflow blocks to add comments.
Action Id Property
The Action Id property is the variable used in the Action Start block for the action to report as ended. It must be the same Action Id variable used in the Action Start block.
To select a variable:
- Select the Action Id row in the block's property table.
- In the Value field, select one of the available variables from the drop-down list.
The Notes property allows you to enter text (up to 4 KB of data) associated with the Action End event. Since Composer generates <log> labels for the Reporting blocks, text entered here can appear on voice application reports as described in the Genesys Voice Platform 8.1 User's Guide. See Provisioning GVP.
To enter notes:
- Click the Notes row in the block's property table.
- Click the button to open the Notes dialog box.
- Type text notes as needed and click OK.
The Reason property allows you to enter text for a reason for ending the action. The Reason field allows up to 4 KB of data. Note text appears on voice application reports.
To enter reason text:
- Click the Reason row in the block's property table.
- Click the dropdown arrow and select the variable that contains the reason text.
The Result property contains the result of the action that was just ended.
To assign a value to the Result property:
- Select the Result row in the block's property table.
- In the Value field, select one of the following from the drop-down list:
The action had an unknown result.
The action completed successfully.
The action did not complete successfully (failed).