|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Workflow Does Not Compile
- ORS can only run SCXML applications generated/specified in an interaction process diagram (IPD).
- Typically, for voice applications, you create one or more IPD diagrams, plus one workflow diagram per strategy.
- IPD Workflow blocks, Resource property, refer to the workflow diagram(s).
- The EnhancedRoutingScript objects in the Configuration Database associated with the Routing Point must point to the IPD SCXML and not to the workflow SCXML.
- At runtime, the IPD SCXML will include the workflow SCXML.
- If an EnhancedRoutingScript object is associated with the workflow SCXML instead of the IPD, ORS places an error message in the log.
This page was last edited on November 30, 2018, at 18:47.