|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
You have the option of configuring:
- A secure Transport Layer Security (TLS) connection between Composer and Universal Contact Server (UCS) during application design when connecting to Context Services.
- A secure TLS connection when connecting to Configuration Server during design time.
You can also configure:
- A security banner that displays when users establish a Configuration Server connection.
- An inactivity timeout. If a Composer user has authenticated with Configuration Server, Composer times out after a configurable number of minutes of inactivity.
- Both certificate-based and key-based authentication.
For information on configuring the above features, see the Genesys Security Deployment Guide