You have the option of configuring:
- A secure Transport Layer Security (TLS) connection between Composer and Universal Contact Server (UCS) during application design when connecting to Context Services.
- A secure TLS connection when connecting to Configuration Server during design time.
You can also configure:
- A security banner that displays when users establish a Configuration Server connection.
- An inactivity timeout. If a Composer user has authenticated with Configuration Server, Composer times out after a configurable number of minutes of inactivity.
- Both certificate-based and key-based authentication.
For information on configuring the above features, see the Genesys Security Deployment Guide
This page was last modified on October 7, 2013, at 10:22.