This section describes the blocks that can be used for both Orchestration routing and GVP voice applications. Composer provides the following Common blocks:
- Context Services Blocks. If the Context Services capability is enabled at your site, you can use the following Context Services blocks to create callflows/workflows that extract customer data elements from the UCS Database and apply this knowledge when creating routing or voice applications.
- Assign Block. Use to assign a computed value/expression or an entered value to a variable.
- Branching Block. Use as a decision point in a callflow or workflow. It enables you to specify multiple application routes based on a branching condition. Depending on which condition is satisfied, the call follows the corresponding application route.
- Log Block. Use to record information about an application. For example, you can log caller-recorded input collected while an application is running or error messages.
- Looping Block. Use to iterate over a sequence of blocks multiple times.
- Server-Side Blocks. These blocks provide the ability to interact with internal and external custom server-side pages, Web Services, and URLs. These blocks can be used to exchange data like VoiceXML and SCXML variables, JSON strings between GVP interpreter, and custom server-side pages.
This page was last modified on October 22, 2013, at 12:35.