- As described in the Composer Deployment Guide, Composer 8.1.3 is installed as an Eclipse plugin.
Since Composer is based on based on Eclipse, you should familiarize yourself with basic Eclipse concepts by referring to the Workbench User Guide. The Workbench User Guide presents an overview of many of the same concepts used within Composer, but from the Eclipse development environment framework perspective. Reviewing this information is valuable as a first step in getting familiar with the Eclipse user interface on which Composer is based. To access the Workbench User Guide online help:
- Select Help > Help Contents. The system displays the Help - Composer window.
- In the Contents navigation pane, click Workbench User Guide.
- Click Concepts in the main Help pane.
Review the multiple sections of the Concepts section to gain familiarity with Eclipse.
- Select Search from the main Help menu to search the Eclipse Help.