If you encounter any of the following symptoms, try increasing the memory allocated to Composer:
- You get OutOfMemory Exceptions
- The perspective layout changes on its own
- The system hangs while loading a Composer Project
- The Composer UI appears slow to respond
- Edit the Composer.ini file present in the installation folder. Open it in a text editor. It will look like this:
- Try increasing the value of --XX:MaxPermSize and--Xmx to a higher value so that the new value may look like:
This page was last modified on July 2, 2013, at 05:07.