Record Processed Block
Use the Record Processed block to mark a record as requiring no further handling. When an Agent finishes processing a Calling List record, Genesys Desktop sends a RecordProcessed event to indicate that the record is processed and Outbound Contact Server updates the record accordingly. Use the Record Processed block in a workflow to have URS request (through Interaction Server) that Outbound Contact Server finish processing a record created as a result of a customer inquiry. For additional information on using this block, including returned results and fault codes, consult the Universal Routing 8.1 Reference Manual and the section on updating call results and custom fields in the Outbound Contact 8.1 Reference Manual. Note: Do not use the Do Not Call and Record Processed blocks to finalize Outbound record processing. You cannot use other Outbound blocks to process records with the same Record Handle after using Processed or Do Not Call in workflow. This block has the following properties:
Block Notes Property
Logging Details Property
Log Level Property
Enable Status Property
OC Server Property
This property identifies the Outbound Contact Server that will interact with the block. You can specify a different OCS application for a specific block. By default, the OCS_URI application variable is used. If the datasource is Config Server, Composer will read the OCS host, listening port and connection protocol from config server. If the datasource is Literal/Variable, the format should be [http|https]://<host>:<port>.
User Data Property
Use this property to specify key-value pairs for user data attached to the interaction.
- Click under Value to display the button.
- Click the button to open the User Data dialog box.
- Click Add to open the Select Items dialog box.
- Opposite Key, leave Literal in the first field and enter the input parameter name in the second field.
- Opposite Value, click the down arrow and select either literal or variable.
- If you select Literal, enter the name of the key in the second field.
- If you select Variable, select the name of the variable from the second field.
- Select the Value is numeric box if applicable.
- Click OK to close the Select Items dialog box. The User Data dialog box shows your entry.
- Continue adding parameters in this fashion.
- Click OK when through in the User Data dialog box.