Workspace Files Not in Sync
When running into files in your Project that are out of sync, there is a Refresh automatically preferences option to avoid manually pressing F5 on the Workspace resource.
To enable the preference:
- Go to Window > Preferences.
- Expand the General tree item and click on the Workspace item.
- Mark the check box Refresh automatically.
- Click OK to close the Preferences dialog.
To avoid refresh issues Composer recommends the following when dealing with Project resource files:
- Use the File > Import capability.
- Add directly from Windows Explorer and then refresh the resource list by pressing F5 in Composer's Project Explorer.
- Drag and drop files from the file system onto Composer's Project Explorer.