|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Using SCXML Templates
To create a new SCXML file for an existing Project:
- Select from the menu: File > New > Other
- Select from Wizard: Composer > Other > SCXML file.
- Select the Project name for the new file.
- Type a file name for your new file and click Next. The Select SCXML Template dialog box opens. The Use SCXML Template check box is selected.
- Select a template to preview.
- Click Finish. The SCXML editor opens with your new file.
Also see Project Templates.
This page was last edited on July 9, 2013, at 21:38.