Using SCXML Templates
To create a new SCXML file for an existing Project:
- Select from the menu: File > New > Other
- Select from Wizard: Composer > Other > SCXML file.
- Select the Project name for the new file.
- Type a file name for your new file and click Next. The Select SCXML Template dialog box opens. The Use SCXML Template check box is selected.
- Select a template to preview.
- Click Finish. The SCXML editor opens with your new file.
Also see Project Templates.
This page was last edited on July 9, 2013, at 21:38.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!