Routing Templates and Samples
This section leads you through some Composer-supplied templates used to create routing applications. It also presents samples, which are not part of Composer's collection of templates.
Composer provides the following Route Project templates:
- Context Services Template
- Database Query Result Template
- Forward to External Resource Template
- Route After Autoresponse Template
- Routing Based on Variables Template
- Routing by Using Web Request Template
- Routing Based on Date and Time Sample
- Routing Based on a Statistic Sample
- Routing Based on Percent Allocation
- Routing Using Web Request Sample
- Last Called Agent
To access the Project templates:
- Switch to Composer Design or Composer perspective.
- Select File > New > Java Composer Project.
- In the Project dialog box, name your Project and indicate whether you want to use the default location.
- Select the Project type: Route.
- Click Next. The Select a Composer Project Template dialog box opens.
- Select a template and click Next.
- Select the Project locale and click Finish.
Reviewing a Route Project Template
Assume you selected the Context Services Project in step 6 above. This automatically creates an interaction process diagram for routing interactions with a single Workflow block in the default.ixnprocess tab.
- Double-click the Worfklow block to open the Properties view in the tab underneath.
- In the Properties view, note that the Resource property indicates that the name of the workflow is CompleteActiveServices.workflow.
- To view this workflow, expand the Project in the Project Explorer.
- Expand the Workflows folder.
- Double-click CompleteActiveServices.workflow. A commented workflow appears.
- View the properties for each block by double-clicking the block.