LMS Learning Item Integration
The LMS learning item integration feature allows Performance DNA administrators to assign Performance DNA assessments to LMS users (JZero and Scaffold LMS are currently supported). These assessments can then be viewed and launched from the LMS.
To create an LMS learning item:
- Click the Learning Items page
- Click the Create Learning Item link
- Select LMS Course from the Type select box.
- An LMS hierarchy containing the courses will then appear and allow a course to be selected.
- Click Save to complete the creation of the learning item.
LMS learning items can be assigned to users and DNA Strands in the same way as other learning item types.
Note: LMS course learning items can only be assigned to LMS users who are mapped to a valid LMS user (via the user field defined for the LMS integration feature).