The system has the following built-in roles:
- Administrator can see all users regardless of where they sit in the hierarchy, and has initial access to many widgets. The “Roles and Widgets” widget and the Tenant Administrator user cannot be removed from the Administrator role.
- Manager is a role for managers. If there are any widgets that you wish managers to see, you can add it to this group.
- Reporting Admin can see all users regardless of where they sit in the hierarchy.
- Trainer is a role for trainers. Users in the trainer role can be configured to appear for selection before an assessment is taken.
- User is a default role for basic users of the system.
The following roles are only available if you have a Training Manager license, and currently provide a fixed list of widgets. Portal Administrators, Trainers and Manager can also create booking requests.
- Portal Administrator gives access to various calendars as well as some Portal system administration widgets.
- Portal Manager gives access to various calendars, plus allows managers to set their working time.
- Portal Trainer gives access to various calendars, plus allows trainers to set their working time.
- Portal User allows agents to view their upcoming training/meeting events, and view the training roadmap.
This page was last modified on July 18, 2018, at 07:03.