Genesys Quality Management (Zoom)
General Information - Genesys Quality Management (Zoom)
This information applies to Genesys Quality Management (Zoom), which includes the products Call Recording, Quality Manager, and Screen Capture. GQM (Zoom) is a separate product from Quality Management associated with SpeechMiner and Genesys Interaction Recording. All GQM (Zoom) versions entered End of Life (EOL) on July 29, 2016. They reach End of Maintenance on January 1, 2018, and reach End of Support on July 1, 2018. If you have questions, contact your account representative.
Supported Operating Systems
Genesys Quality Management (Zoom) Servers Support
|OS Family||Operating System||Release||Conditions|
|Linux||Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5||8.0+|
- Genesys Quality Management Solution includes the products Call Recording, Quality Manager, and Screen Capture. GQM 8.0+ supports Google Chrome 4.0+ and Opera 9+.
- Unless otherwise noted, browser plug-ins are not supported for these browsers. Only the browser is supported.
|Genesys Quality Management (Zoom) User Interface||Firefox ESR||8.0+||Firefox 3.6.16+ is recommended.|
Supported Database/DB Clusters
- For Microsoft products with sub-versions such as R1/R2, all versions are supported except as noted for the specific product.
- Genesys supports Genesys products on the database patch levels up to the latest currently available patch sets.
|Oracle 11g||8.0+||Oracle 11g Rel 1 and Rel 2 are supported.|
|Oracle 11g RAC||8.0+||Oracle 11g Rel 1 and Rel 2 are supported|
Supported Virtualization Platforms
IPV6 Support for Common Interfaces
No IPV6 information for common interfaces at this time.
IPV6 Support for Additional Interfaces
No IPV6 information for additional components at this time.
- Web browser requires media player plug-in for audio review.
Genesys Quality Management (Zoom) - Prerequisites
Third-Party Component Prerequisites
Acquired by Customer
Provided by Genesys
|Windows Media Player or QuickTime Player||Yes||No||Release: 8.0+
|Live Monitor application requires JRE 1.6+||Yes||No||Release: 8.0+
|Report/Charts - web browsers require Adobe Flash Player plug-in||Yes||No||Release: 8.0+
|Windows Media Player 9+ or QuickTime Player||Yes||No||Release: 8.0+
|h.264 or MPEG-4 2 codec||Yes||No||Release: 8.0+
|Windows Media Player 9+||Yes||No||Release: 8.0+