Genesys WebRTC Service
Supported Operating Systems
- For Microsoft products with sub-versions such as R1/R2, all versions are supported except as noted for the specific product.
- Genesys supports use of products on Oracle Linux, provided that the Oracle Linux distribution is 100% compatible with a Genesys-supported Red Hat distribution, and that the Oracle Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel is not used. Genesys will only support Oracle Linux based on testing and reproduction of any issues in the equivalent Red Hat Linux version; no investigation or testing will be performed on Oracle Linux itself. Support only applies to Oracle Linux versions 5.x and later.
|Linux||Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6||8.5|
|Windows||Windows Server 2008||8.5||R2 with 32-bit applications running in compatibility mode on a 64-bit OS is supported.|
- Genesys tests and seeks compatibility for all browsers announcing WebRTC technology support. Thanks to our continuous delivery model, we aim at reducing to a minimum the delay between a browser’s compatibility announcement and its support. The same policy is valid for browsers evolutions.
- The Genesys WebRTC Service product is based on WebRTC technology drafted at IETF and W3C. This technology is still in a draft stage, and therefore the browsers implementation is still evolving at a fast pace on signaling, media and security parts.
- Unless otherwise noted, browser plug-ins are not supported for these browsers. Only the browser is supported.
Supported Database/DB Clusters
No DB information at this time.
Supported Virtualization Platforms
TipSee the global page that lists all Virtualization-related information.
IPV6 Support for Common Interfaces
No IPV6 information for common interfaces at this time.
IPV6 Support for Additional Interfaces
No IPV6 information for additional components at this time.
No prerequisites at this time.
This page was last modified on December 18, 2017, at 19:32.