The table below lists Genesys announced global end of support dates for various operating platforms or versions.
- This is provided as a reference for planning migration onto newer versions or other platforms.
- Global end of support (EOS) means end of all support for all Genesys products and all releases, including current and past releases.
- For individual products:
- Support may end for a product starting with a specific release, prior to the end of all support date. This will be indicated in the SOE product tables by a release range (for example, 8.0 – 8.5), instead of the open-ended “+” sign. Versions within the range will still be supported until the global end of support date.
- Support may extend beyond the Genesys EOS date listed in the table. Check the associated product SOE page to determine what's still supported.
- Genesys global end of support dates are based on Genesys product lifecycle needs, they may not necessarily align with the platform vendor’s end of support dates.
- If a version older than the listed discontinued version is not in the table, assume that support for the older version has been discontinued also at some prior date. (For example, Solaris 9 is listed, so Solaris 8 and any prior Solaris versions are no longer supported either.)
- Global end of support announcements are provided via Genesys customer newsletters only. Customer newsletters are available through the Genesys Customer Care portal.
|Operating Environment||Global End of Support Date
(for all Genesys products/versions)
|AIX Power PC 64-bit (AIX 5L for POWER) 5.3||April 01, 2015|
|IBM AIX 6.1||April 16, 2016|
|HP-UX (all versions)||December 31, 2014|
|Microsoft Windows Server 2003||July 31, 2015|
|Microsoft Windows Vista||April 1, 2016|
|Microsoft Windows XP||April 1, 2014|
|Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.x||June 30, 2018|
|Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.x||February 1, 2014|
|Solaris 9||October 1, 2014|
|Sybase - All Versions||January 1, 2013|
|IBM DB2 9.5||April 1, 2015|
|IBM DB2 9.1||September 30, 2014|
|IBM DB2 8.1/8.2||April 30, 2012|
|Microsoft SQL Server 2005||April 1, 2016|
|Oracle 10g||February 1, 2014|
|PostgreSQL 8.4||July 1, 2014|
|PostgreSQL 8||December 31, 2014|
|Apple Safari 5||December 31, 2014|
|Apple Safari 3||December 31, 2014|
|Firefox 4||June 30, 2014|
|Firefox 3||June 30, 2014|
|Firefox non-ESR versions (all)||June 30, 2014|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer 10||January 1, 2016|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer 9||January 1, 2016|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer 8||January 1, 2016|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer 7||April 1, 2014|
|Citrix XenApp 4.5||April 1, 2014|
|Citrix XenApp 5||January 31, 2015|
|IBM PowerVM LPAR (AIX 6)||April 16, 2016|
|IBM PowerVM LPAR (AIX 5.3)||April 1, 2015|
|Microsoft Terminal Server (Windows 2003, XP)||July 1, 2015|
|VMWare ESXi 4||April 30, 2014|
|VMWare ESX 3.5||April 30, 2014|
This page was last modified on October 21, 2019, at 14:45.