T-Server for Siemens HiPath 4000 CSTA III
Supported Operating Systems
- An asterisk (*) indicates the oldest operating systems supported for the Genesys 7.x and Genesys 8.x Maintenance Interoperable Components, including AIX Power PC, and Solaris SPARC
- An asterisk (*) indicates the oldest operating systems supported for the Genesys 7.x and Genesys 8.x Maintenance Interoperable Components, including AIX Power PC, HP-UX, and Solaris SPARC.
- For Microsoft products with sub-versions such as R1/R2, all versions are supported except as noted for the specific product.
Windows Server bit support is described as follows:
- "64-bit native" refers to a 64-bit Operating System running the application in a 64-bit mode.
- "64-bit Compatibility" refers to a x64-bit Operating System running the application in a 32-bit mode.
- "x86 32-bit" refers to the application running in pure 32-bit mode.
- Genesys supports use of products on Oracle Linux, provided that the Oracle Linux distribution is 100% compatible with a Genesys-supported Red Hat distribution, and that the Oracle Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel is not used. Genesys will only support Oracle Linux based on testing and reproduction of any issues in the equivalent Red Hat Linux version; no investigation or testing will be performed on Oracle Linux itself. Support only applies to Oracle Linux versions 5.x and later.
|AIX Power PC||AIX Power PC 64-bit (AIX 5L for POWER) 7.1||8.1+|
|Linux||Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5||8.1|
|Linux||Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6||8.1||Supported starting with version 8.1.001.02|
|Linux||Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7||8.1||Supported starting with version 8.1.001.02|
|Solaris SPARC||Solaris SPARC 64-bit 10||7.6+|
|Windows||Windows Server 2008||7.6+|
|Windows||Windows Server 2012||8.1.001+|
|Windows||Windows Server 2016||8.1+||Supports starts with 8.1.001.02.|
No browser information at this time
Supported Database/DB Clusters
No DB information at this time.
Supported Virtualization Platforms
IPV6 Support for Common Interfaces
No IPV6 information for common interfaces at this time.
IPV6 Support for Additional Interfaces
No IPV6 information for additional components at this time.