General Information - Platform SDK
For details about compatibility between Platform SDK protocols and specific Genesys Framework servers for each major Platform SDK release, refer to the Platform SDK Compatibility with Genesys Framework Components section of Platform SDK Deployment Guide.
Supported Operating Systems
- For Microsoft products with sub-versions such as R1/R2, all versions are supported except as noted for the specific product.
- Genesys supports use of products on Oracle Linux, provided that the Oracle Linux distribution is 100% compatible with a Genesys-supported Red Hat distribution, and that the Oracle Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel is not used. Genesys will only support Oracle Linux based on testing and reproduction of any issues in the equivalent Red Hat Linux version; no investigation or testing will be performed on Oracle Linux itself. Support only applies to Oracle Linux versions 5.x and later.
|Linux||Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5||8.1 - 8.5.3||No support for RHEL 5 as of version 9.0 of PSDK.|
|Linux||Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6||8.1.2+|
|Linux||Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7||8.5.1+|
|Windows||Windows 10||8.5.201.04+||This operating system is only supported for user interface implementations not server implementations.|
|Windows||Windows 7||8.0.2+||This operating system is only supported for user interface implementations not server implementations.|
|Windows||Windows 8||8.1.3+||This operating system is only supported for user interface implementations not server implementations.|
|Windows||Windows Server 2008||8.0+|
|Windows||Windows Server 2008||8.1+|
|Windows||Windows Server 2012||8.1.2+|
|Windows||Windows Server 2016||9.0+|
No browser information at this time
Supported Database/DB Clusters
No DB information at this time.
Supported Virtualization Platforms
IPV6 Support for Common Interfaces
No IPV6 information for common interfaces at this time.
IPV6 Support for Additional Interfaces
No IPV6 information for additional components at this time.
- Be aware that Java SE 5, 6, and 9 are no longer supported by Platform SDK.
- Customers using Platform SDK 8.0 and 8.1.0 must upgrade to version 8.1.1 or higher using a Genesys-supported Java version.
- For details about compatibility between Platform SDK protocols and specific Genesys servers for each major Platform SDK release, refer to Platform SDK Compatibility with Genesys Framework Components.
- Platform SDK for .NET has no dependency on third-party libraries.
Platform SDK - Prerequisites
Third-Party Component Prerequisites
Acquired by Customer
Provided by Genesys
Third-Party Library Dependencies
Platform SDK Java 8.1.3 requires netty-3.6.5.Final.jar
Platform SDK Java 8.5.1: netty-3.9.4.Final.jar
Platform SDK Java 9.0 requires netty-3.10.6.Final.jar
Platform SDK Java 8.1.2 requires netty-3.5.11.Final.jar
|Java SE 11||Yes||No||Release: 9.0.004+
|Java SE 7||Yes||No||Release: 8.1.1 - 8.5.2
|Java SE 8||Yes||No||Release: 8.5+
|Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5||Yes||No||Release: 8.0 - 8.5.2
|Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2||Yes||No||Release: 8.1.2+
|Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6||Yes||No||Release: 9.0+
|Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7||Yes||No||Release: 9.0+