|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
The table below lists Genesys announced global end of support dates for various operating platforms or versions.
- This is provided as a reference for planning migration onto newer versions or other platforms.
- Global end of support (EOS) means end of all support for all Genesys products and all releases, including current and past releases.
- For individual products:
- Support may end for a product starting with a specific release, prior to the end of all support date. This will be indicated in the SOE product tables by a release range (for example, 8.0 – 8.5), instead of the open-ended “+” sign. Versions within the range will still be supported until the global end of support date.
- Support may extend beyond the Genesys EOS date listed in the table. Check the associated product SOE page to determine what's still supported.
- Genesys global end of support dates are based on Genesys product lifecycle needs, they may not necessarily align with the platform vendor’s end of support dates.
- If a version older than the listed discontinued version is not in the table, assume that support for the older version has been discontinued also at some prior date. (For example, Solaris 9 is listed, so Solaris 8 and any prior Solaris versions are no longer supported either.)
- Global end of support announcements are provided via Genesys customer newsletters only. Customer newsletters are available through the Genesys Customer Care portal.
|Operating Environment||Global End of Support Date
(for all Genesys products/versions)
|AIX Power PC 64-bit (AIX 5L for POWER) 5.3||April 01, 2015|
|IBM AIX 6.1||April 16, 2016|
|HP-UX (all versions)||December 31, 2014|
|Microsoft Windows Server 2003||July 31, 2015|
|Microsoft Windows Vista||April 1, 2016|
|Microsoft Windows XP||April 1, 2014|
|Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.x||June 30, 2018|
|Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.x||February 1, 2014|
|Solaris 9||October 1, 2014|
|Sybase - All Versions||January 1, 2013|
|IBM DB2 9.5||April 1, 2015|
|IBM DB2 9.1||September 30, 2014|
|IBM DB2 8.1/8.2||April 30, 2012|
|Microsoft SQL Server 2005||April 1, 2016|
|Oracle 10g||February 1, 2014|
|PostgreSQL 8.4||July 1, 2014|
|PostgreSQL 8||December 31, 2014|
|Apple Safari 5||December 31, 2014|
|Apple Safari 3||December 31, 2014|
|Firefox 4||June 30, 2014|
|Firefox 3||June 30, 2014|
|Firefox non-ESR versions (all)||June 30, 2014|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer 10||January 1, 2016|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer 9||January 1, 2016|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer 8||January 1, 2016|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer 7||April 1, 2014|
|Citrix XenApp 4.5||April 1, 2014|
|Citrix XenApp 5||January 31, 2015|
|IBM PowerVM LPAR (AIX 6)||April 16, 2016|
|IBM PowerVM LPAR (AIX 5.3)||April 1, 2015|
|Microsoft Terminal Server (Windows 2003, XP)||July 1, 2015|
|VMWare ESXi 4||April 30, 2014|
|VMWare ESX 3.5||April 30, 2014|