General Information - Composer
Composer is the new name for Composer Voice starting with Release 8.0.2.
Supported Operating Systems
|Windows||Windows 10||8.1.4+||Support starting with version 8.1.420.14|
|Windows||Windows 7||8.0.4+||Composer 8.0.4 is supported on Windows 7, 32-bit only. Composer 8.1 is supported on Windows 7, 32-bit and Windows 7, 64-bit compatibility mode.|
|Windows||Windows Server 2008||8.0.4+|
|Windows||Windows Server 2012||8.1.4+||Support starting with version 8.1.400.35|
|Windows||Windows Server 2016||8.1.5+||Support starting with version 8.1.500.03|
- Unless otherwise noted, browser plug-ins are not supported for these browsers. Only the browser is supported.
|Composer||Microsoft IE||8.1.4||Version 11 is supported.|
Supported Database/DB Clusters
- An asterisk (*) indicates the oldest databases supported for the Genesys 7.x and Genesys 8.x Maintenance Interoperable Components, including IBM DB2, Informix, MS SQL, Oracle, and Sybase.
- For Microsoft products with sub-versions such as R1/R2, all versions are supported except as noted for the specific product.
- Genesys supports Genesys products on the database patch levels up to the latest currently available patch sets.
|MS SQL Server 2008||8.0.2+|
|MS SQL Server 2012||8.1.4+||Support starts with 8.1.420+|
|MS SQL Server 2016||8.1.450.20|
|MS SQL Server 2016 Cluster||8.1.450.20|
|MS SQL Server 2017 (Windows)||8.1.450+||Support starts with 8.1.450.33|
|Oracle 11g||8.0.2+||Oracle 11g Rel 1 and Rel 2 are supported.|
|Oracle 12c R2||8.1.450.20|
Supported Virtualization Platforms
TipSee the global page that lists all Virtualization-related information.
IPV6 Support for Common Interfaces
- Release Support numbers refer to Composer.
|Composer||no support||Interaction Server|
|Composer||no support||License Server|
|Composer||no support||Management Framework Configuration Server/Proxy|
|Composer||no support||SIP Server/T-Server|
IPV6 Support for Additional Interfaces
No IPV6 information for additional components at this time.
- Starting with Composer 8.0.3, Genesys does not recommend specific Web application servers for use with Composer. For more information, as well as minimum Web application, please refer to the Composer 8.1 Deployment Guide accessible using the Composer page.
Composer - Prerequisites
Third-Party Component Prerequisites
Acquired by Customer
Provided by Genesys
|Apache/Tomcat 7||Yes||No||Release: 8.1.420+
|Apache/Tomcat 8.5+||Yes||No||Release: 8.1.450.20
This page was last modified on November 30, 2018, at 14:05.