Workforce Management Web Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- By assigning role privileges, WFM Administrators can now enable users to view and read information in the WFM Web UI while preventing them from making configuration changes in the following modules and views:
- Configuration > Schedule State Groups
- Configuration > Time Off Bidding Periods
- Configuration > Activities and Multi-Site Activities
- Policies > Meetings
- Schedule > Overtime Bidding
For more information about this feature, see Role Privileges in the Workforce Management Web for Supervisors (Classic) Help.
Also, see Upgrade Notes below. (WFM-33332)
This release contains no resolved issues.
WFM Server 8.5.218.00 or later and WFM Database Utility 8.5.218.01 or later releases are required to support this feature.