Workforce Management Web Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release includes only resolved issues.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The Publish to Schedule action in the WFM Web for Supervisors Calendar Items view is updated to verify that the time zone selected in the view is the same as the time zone of the sites to which the selected Calendar items belong. If they do not match, a warning appears and the supervisor cannot proceed with the action. Previously, WFM Web did not verify matching time zones and allowed Calendar items to have incorrect times when published to schedules.
This same limitation exists in Schedules which can only be edited if the time zone of the site to which the schedules belong is selected. (WFM-25127)
WFM Web now preserves selections made in Web for Supervisors modules when navigating between views within these modules. Previously in Web for Supervisors modules, selections made in one view were not preserved when navigating to another view.
The following modules and views were affected:
- In the Calendar > Calendar Items view, the Filter selection was lost. (WFM-25069)
- In the Trades > List of Trades view, selections made in the Agents tree were lost. (WFM-25065)
- In the Calendar module:
- Time-Off Limits view, the Time-Off Type and Date Range selections were lost.
- Calendar Items view, the Date, Time Zone, and selections made in the Objects trees were lost. (WFM-25064)
- In the Forecast > Historical Data > Volumes view and Graphs view, the Date Range, Use Multi-Site Activities, and values in the Show Statistics drop-down menu selections were lost. (WFM-25062)
- In the Forecast > Scenario and Forecast > Master Forecast views, the Period Planning, Overhead, and Use Multi-Site Activities selections were lost.(WFM-25052)
- In the Performance > Intra-Day view, the Date, Time Zone, Whole Day, Total Forecasted Values for Whole Day, Use Multi-Site Activities, and selections in the Activity tree were lost. (WFM-25051)
- In the Adherence module, the Site, Team, and Filter selections are lost. (WFM-25044)
- In the Schedules module:
- Weekly view, the Planned Period and Date Range selections were lost.
- Agent Extended view, the Date Range selections were lost.
- Schedule State Totals view, the Target selection was lost.
- Overtime Requirement view, the Date Range selections were lost.
- Changes Approval view, the User selection was lost. (WFM-25043)
Clicking on a module in the Modules bar at the top of the Web for Supervisors interface now displays the list of views within that module, and selecting a view opens it immediately. Previously, it took more than 20 seconds to open these Java views if the user clicked the module when a tabbed view was open. This issue is specific to users of Internet Explorer browser, and not reproducible with other browsers. (WFM-25045)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 188.8.131.52.