Default Value: " "
Valid Values: " ", wfm
Changes Take Effect: After restart
Dependencies: See Important note in this option
Specifies the provider that performs WFM user authentication.
If this option value is set to:
- " " (empty string)—WFM Server SOAP API authenticates WFM users.
- wfm—WFM Server REST API (on-premises) authenticates WFM users.
Workforce Management Web Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- When filtering a list of agents in the the Schedule > Other Schedule, Schedule > Create Trade proposal, and Trading > Trades views, agents now see the following results:
- If they select Primary activities only, the filter results show agents whose activities match all of their primary activities.
- If they select Primary or secondary activities, the filter results show agents who have at least one activity that matches their primary or secondary activity.
This release contains no resolved issues.
WFM Server 8.5.217.08 or later is required for this improvement to work.