Workforce Management Web Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Multi-Channel Adherence—Multiple media channels in Schedule State Groups track agent real-time states in the Web for Supervisors Adherence module; WFM Agent Adherence and Agent State reports now include historical multi-channel adherence percentages and non-adherence events for each channel separately.
- Sorting in Adherence Module—Ability to sort the Schedule State Groups column in the Web for Supervisors Adherence > Details view.
- Time-Off Bidding—Time-off requests are processed within a configured bidding period for selected date ranges. When this feature is enabled, WFM delays granting agent Time-Off requests (that fall within the bidding period) until the processing date for that bidding period. On that date WFM grants Time-Off requests, based on configurable criteria. Then, if there are available slots in Time-Off Limits, WFM processes any Time-Off requests that were not granted, based on their submission order.
- Single Sign-On—WFM Web supports single sign-on (SSO) functionality in conjunction with Genesys Hub.
- Autocomplete Disabled in Browsers—Ability to enable/disable the Autocomplete function for the password field in all WFM Web supported browsers. By default, it is disabled.
- Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2012, native 64-bit.
- Support for Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 11.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The workflow in the agent's Availability Patterns view was updated to make editing easier and more intuitive. (WFM-21709)
WFM Web for Agents now correctly displays the trade proposal dialog after the agents clicks the You have unanswered proposals message. Previously, when the agent clicked this message, an empty dialog would sometimes display, rather than the existing trade proposal. (WFM-21691)
The WFM Web Schedule Summary report now correctly displays a value of 0.0. Previously, the report sometimes incorrectly displayed a value of -0.0. (WFM-21677)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.000.09.