Interaction Process Diagram Blocks
The following blocks can comprise an interaction process diagram (IPD):
- Interaction Queue block to define or select a multimedia (non-voice) interaction queue in an interaction process diagram and to create Views, which defines conditions for pulling interactions out of the queue for submittal to workflows.
- Media Server block to get interactions of a particular media type (other than voice) into an interaction process diagram.
- Workflow block to point to a workflow resource (workflow diagram or SCXML file) to which interactions should be sent for processing.
- Workbin block to define a temporary storage area called a workbin, which is accessible from the agent desktop.
- Flow Control blocks to support multiple views per interaction queue, the following Flow Control blocks are available when creating an IPD: Branching, ECMAScript, Log.
- Workflow-Generated Blocks
Working with IPDs
Information on working with IPDs is presented below.
- IPD Overview
- Starting a New IPD
- Interaction Queue Views
- Linking IPDs with Workflows
- Publishing Updates
This page was last modified on March 9, 2015, at 08:47.