|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Interaction Process Diagram Blocks
The following blocks can comprise an interaction process diagram (IPD):
- Interaction Queue block to define or select a multimedia (non-voice) interaction queue in an interaction process diagram and to create Views, which defines conditions for pulling interactions out of the queue for submittal to workflows.
- Media Server block to get interactions of a particular media type (other than voice) into an interaction process diagram.
- Workflow block to point to a workflow resource (workflow diagram or SCXML file) to which interactions should be sent for processing.
- Workbin block to define a temporary storage area called a workbin, which is accessible from the agent desktop.
- Flow Control blocks to support multiple views per interaction queue, the following Flow Control blocks are available when creating an IPD: Branching, ECMAScript, Log.
- Workflow-Generated Blocks
Working with IPDs
Information on working with IPDs is presented below.
- IPD Overview
- Starting a New IPD
- Interaction Queue Views
- Linking IPDs with Workflows
- Publishing Updates