You may hide voice application (GVP) and/or routing application development capabilities through a Composer preference setting. This feature is useful for developers who are only developing applications for GVP or Universal Routing. To hide voice or routing development capabilities:
- Select Window > Preferences.
- Expand General and select Capabilities.
- Click the Advanced button.
- In the Advanced Capabilities dialog box, expand Composer.
- Check or uncheck Composer Route or Composer Voice based on your need.
- If you uncheck Composer Voice, the ability to create Projects and diagrams with callflows will no longer be available. Also, perspectives and views exclusive to callflows will not be available. This means you temporarily won't be able to design voice applications for GVP until you re-enable Composer Voice capability.
- If you uncheck Composer Route, the ability to create Projects and diagrams with workflows is not available. Also, perspectives and views exclusive to workflows are not available. This means you temporarily won't be able to design routing applications for Universal Routing 8.x until you re-enable Composer Route capability.
- Click OK in both dialog boxes.