Adding an Interaction Queue
Starting with Release 8.1.410.14, you can use a queue defined in referenced Projects:
In the Project (A) containing the queue you want to use in another Project (b):
- Add an Interaction Queue block to the interaction process diagram (IPD).
- Publish the IPD so that the Interaction Queue gets published to the Configuration Server.
- In the Project (b) where you want to use the interaction queue contained in Project A, open Project Properties > Project References and add a reference to Project A.
- Edit the Queue property for a workflow block. You can now select queues defined in the Project A IPD as well as Project B IPD.
This feature is available via the following blocks/properties:
- Email Forward/ Output Queue
- Create SMS/Interaction Queue
- Email Response/Output Queue
- Route Interaction/ Queue For Existing Interaction
- Route Interaction/Queue for Outgoing Interaction
- Queue Interaction/ Interaction Queue Name
- Create email/ Output Queue
- Chat Transcript/Output Queue
This page was last modified on February 12, 2016, at 16:17.